We work to advance the combined use of material-based systems and cells. We develop applications that allow us to engineer cell behaviour and design new technologies that enable better healthcare.
CBIT is 20 years old! We celebrated the 20th anniversary of the creation of the Centre with food and a great walk down memory lane with old pictures showed during the meeting.
Our latest blog posts:
- Dissemination of our work on microgels as synthetic cell microenvironments
- Webinar talk on biomimetic microgels by Prof Gómez-Ribelles
- Sofía Mares-Bou 2º premio en CASEIB 2021
- Our research at the XV annual CIBER-BBN meeting
- World Duchenne Awareness Day – Talk by Dr Patricia Rico about Boron-loaded hydrogels that promote muscle regeneration after injury
El feed de Twitter no está disponible en este momento.