We work to advance the combined use of material-based systems and cells. We develop applications that allow us to engineer cell behaviour and design new technologies that enable better healthcare.
CBIT is 20 years old! We celebrated the 20th anniversary of the creation of the Centre with food and a great walk down memory lane with old pictures showed during the meeting.
Our latest blog posts:
- World Duchenne Awareness Day – Talk by Dr Patricia Rico about Boron-loaded hydrogels that promote muscle regeneration after injury
- Raquel Naranjo talks about hydrogels for 3D culture of hepatocytes at the 47th ESAO Congress.
- Reforma de la Ley de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación.
- A novel biomaterial for bone and muscle tissue bioengineering applications.
- Dr Sara Trujillo joins CBIT