We work to advance the combined use of material-based systems and cells. We develop applications that allow us to engineer cell behaviour and design new technologies that enable better healthcare.
CBIT is 20 years old! We celebrated the 20th anniversary of the creation of the Centre with food and a great walk down memory lane with old pictures showed during the meeting.
Our latest blog posts:
- Reforma de la Ley de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación.
- A novel biomaterial for bone and muscle tissue bioengineering applications.
- Dr Sara Trujillo joins CBIT
- La investigadora del CBIT Patricia Rico en la iniciativa Objetivo 2% de La Sexta
- Preparing a “2020 Retos Investigación” proposal – stakeholder day